Term 3 Return to school update
Dear Students, Parents and Families,
I hope you have all enjoyed a restful break so far.
As you are probably aware by now, the return to stage three restrictions will be coming into effect this evening (8/7/2020) and will have a flow on to our school community.
What this means for you:
- Students in Year 11 and 12 will return to school on Monday 13th July
- (There has been no additional advice regarding offsite VET access or Structured Work Placement access as yet, but all school based classes – including VET’s onsite for Year 11 and 12 will be occurring)
- Students in Years 7-10 will not be required to attend school next week.
What this means for the school and staff:
- Staff will be attending school next week starting Monday 13th July
- There is a possibility that we will be returning to remote learning, preparations for this possibility will begin
- The school will operate Year 11 and 12 classes in largely the same way that was done when students returned late in term 2
- Hand sanitser and additional cleaning measures will remain in place.
I understand that there will be some questions and concerns that you have regarding these announcements. I will be providing more detailed information as it becomes available prior to Monday next week.
Thanks for your understanding and patience as we work through this together.
I will keep you informed with another email (or two) prior to Monday.
Many thanks again,