Cranbourne Secondary College Alumni Program offers you the opportunity to reconnect and network with our school community.
Our College is developing an alumni program to help our former students keep in touch with us.
Being part of an alumni community can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Through our alumni community you can:
- advise, help and inspire current students at Cranbourne Secondary College
- network with other past students working or studying in areas relevant to you
- stay connected to the people you studied and socialised with.
We are developing the program in partnership with Ourschool, www.ourschool.net.au a not-for-profit service that helps government secondary schools build their alumni communities.
Our alumni program will focus on these goals:
- establishing and growing our alumni database
- inviting alumni back to school to provide career or study advice to students
- inviting alumni to offer work experience placements for students
- helping alumni establish and/or contribute to student scholarships
- establishing avenues for alumni to provide bequests or other philanthropic support.
To join our alumni community please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- What year you graduated (or would have, if you didn’t finish Year 12)
- What did you do after school (study, travel, working, etc)
- What do you do now?