Year 7 2023
New to our School
Commencing Secondary School is an exciting time for students and their families. It is a time when students are working towards greater independence and responsibility while beginning to explore future pathways.
At Cranbourne Secondary College we provide a dynamic learning environment that stresses the importance of community and relationships. We strongly believe in the provision of a positive environment with high expectations of behaviour and effort in student learning.
We encourage excellence through academic and experienced based learning. The College provides students with a broad array of academic and personal skills with which to launch into adult life with confidence and optimism.
In a safe and secure learning environment, we encourage students to achieve their personal best and to respect the needs, feelings and opinions of others. We are a school that recognises student achievement and success.
Our College’s approach is to gradually broaden the boundaries of choice and responsibility as young people grow older. This takes place in an atmosphere of respect, trust and cooperation.
Helpful information to support your child transition from grade 6 to year 7
Please watch the following video to help you, the parents and guardians of our young people with tips, tricks and what to expect when your young person is transitioning from Grade 6 to Year 7.
View the following useful information for your child commencing at Cranbourne Secondary College:
- Principal’s Welcome
- New to Year 7 – Junior School Information
- Year 7 Enrolment Handbook 2021
- Enrolment Enquiry
- School Tours
- Parent Payments Policy – One page overview
- Netbook Program
- Term Dates and Bell Times
- School Photos
- College Map
- Camps, Sports & Excursions Fund (CSEF)
- State School Relief
- Library Resource Centre
- Policies and Procedures
- Mobile Phone Policy
- School-Wide Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
- High Achiever Program
- Microsoft 365 – Information for Parents & Guardians Guide
- Multi Media Photographic Permission Form
- 2022 Scholarship Application Form
- Breach of the Acceptable Use Agreement
- Year 7 2022 Fees and Charges