Cranbourne Secondary College utilises a parent portal called Compass Parent manager. Students and staff also have a similar portal that they use.
When a parent logs in they can:
- check their student’s attendance
- approve their student’s excursions
- approve their student’s absences
- view their student’s assessment schedule
- view their student’s assessment results
- view their student’s reports
- email their student’s teachers
- view any positive/negative behaviour or issues with their student
- book into parent/carer/teacher interviews
- view any newsfeed information for their year level or the whole school
The school holds Compass information sessions for parents at the start of the year. A user’s guide can be accessed here. Please call the front office on 5996 3544 if you have lost your username or password.
Visit the Compass Portal