Cranbourne Secondary College now has an AFL SportsReady traineeship available for people looking to kick-start a career in Sport & Rec. The position is based at the College and expression of interest is now open for commencement in early 2023. Please email your EOI (CV and Cover letter) to email@example.com
What’s On Offer?
- As an AFL SportsReady trainee, you will work on-site, earning an income while gaining valuable workplace experience
- You will study for a fully nationally accredited qualification
- You will be supported by a dedicated AFL SportsReady Educator and Field Officer to help you achieve your goals
- If you are an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, you will also receive one-on-one mentoring support and networking
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail, ability to problem-solve, good time management, organisational, and communication skills
- Willingness to commit to a 12-month traineeship and attend regular training sessions with your educator
- Require you to obtain a Working With Children’s Check.
- Roles are entry level and are best suited to recent school leavers
- National Training wage award plus 10.5% superannuation
- A fully funded qualification
To view more information about the position, please access the following link: