Enrolment usually is through partnership with surrounding primary feeder schools. However, we welcome all enquiries about enrolling at Cranbourne Secondary College.

Telephone the general office on (03) 5996 3544 during office hours or fill out the form in the Enrolment Enquiries section and we will contact you.


To ensure that student enrolment proceeds smoothly, the following documentation is legally required to be filed at the College:

  • Immunisation Certificate from Medicare – Please contact Centrelink to obtain your child’s School Entry Immunisation Certificate or Exemption Certificate. The College unfortunately cannot accept just the Birth and Immunisation Record booklet.
  • Birth Certificate or Extract – A photocopy of the document will be made by the Office Staff.
  • Residency Status – If a student was not born in Australia, a Certificate of Citizenship or Visa indicating residency is required. Again, a photocopy will be made of this document.
  • Custody Documentation – If there are custody restrictions applicable to your child, it is essential that we acquire the current court documentation. This will be photocopied.

Please contact the College on (03) 5996 3544 if you require any further assistance with your child’s enrolment.