There is much to celebrate with our students regarding their results. I would like to recognise all students for their commitment and effort in VCE and VCAL in 2022.

I am very pleased to announce this year’s VCE Dux, with an excellent ATAR of 94.1 is Nargis Shafii.

As well as her academic success Nargis has taken advantage of many opportunities at the College including Multipride representation, School information evenings and leading our 2022 Eid celebrations. She has also maintained excellent attendance throughout her schooling. Well done, Nargis!

Nargis is joined by 3 other students with ATAR’s above 90, these are:

Madeeha Khalid with 92.8, Jordan Budiono on 91.1 and Nirvair Singh Toor on 90.35.

All these students have been at the College since Year 7 and their results are a credit to themselves, their families and the staff who have supported and guided them over the last 6 years.

There are numerous other excellent results to share with increases to the number of students with ATAR’s in the 70 and 80’s when compared to previous years.

I would also like to thank our whole staff across the College for their work over the last 6 years with our graduating class – successful results are built by a team of dedicated professionals over a 6-year period from Year 7.

To our parents, I would also like to thank you for your support of your students and the College overall.

Congratulations to all of our graduating students for 2022. I am looking forward to celebrating together at the Validatory dinner on Wednesday 14th December.